Friday, October 30, 2009

Story Written By Me: How important you are to me… Part- 3

cont...

Angel (to her dad): Dad! I want to tell you something!

Angel’s Dad: What is it?

Angel: (calls her mom too): Mom and Dad! I want to tell you something.. I have been under so much stress and fear. I don’t know after hearing this what would be your reaction but still I am not able to hide it anymore. I know what I am gonna say is unexpected but I hope you will agree for my happiness.

Dad(grins): What are you talking about? Are you alright? What is bothering you child!

Angel: Dad! I am deeply in love with someone. (and she starts to cry!) I don’t know how it happened. I never expected that I can love someone so much. But it just happened. I love him more than I can ever love anyone. He is in my soul, he is in my heart, he is just everywhere. When I close my eyes I see him, when I open my eyes I see him. I tried to avoid him but it was all in vein. I just can’t live without him dad! Please! Please! (and then she sobs folding her hands and resting on her heels).

Dad: Stop crying and look at me (he looks with an angry face but controls himself). Who is he?

Angel: Dad, his name is Victor. He is a nice guy and he loves me too. His family is catholic. Dad.. But I love her and it doesn’t matter.

Dad: What? It doesn’t matter to you because you can’t see anything else other than love. I can’t accept this shit from you. Just forget him.. We can’t accept this.

Angel: Dad I want to marry him.

Dad: Are you insane? Don’t talk bullshit. Go to your room and sleep. No more discussion on this topic.


She slowly walks pass stairs and enters her room and shuts the door. She cries for whole night, dejected and helpless. Next day she calls him on his cell. As soon as he picks up the phone she starts crying.

Victor: Hey baby! What happened? Are you alright darling?

Angel: No honey! I am not alright. I spoke to my dad yesterday night about our relationship and he was really angry about this. Victor, I am really scared. I don’t want to loose you.

Victor: Hey baby! Calm down. Calm down. Everything will be fine. Don’t worry.

Angel: Victor! I am feeling very lonely. Please come here and hug me tightly. I want to be in your arms. I feel so protected when you are with me. I need you Vic.

Victor: Yea baby I will come on this weekend. Just stop crying and don’t worry……. Hope you ate something today. Did you? Tell me honestly

Angel: Nope! How can I eat anything after this incident.

Victor: Baby, please eat something otherwise even I wont have my lunch today I swear.

Angel: No No! don’t do that honey! Ok! I will eat something.

Victor: Take care my love! I miss you. Love u



Weekend was just round the corner and soon the desperation ended. They met and they hugged each other tightly.


Angel: Honey! I want you to make one promise today.

Victor: What is it?

Angel: Promise me that you will never leave me. We will get married soon.

Victor: I promise honey! But what about our parents? They will never accept this

Angel: I don’t know about all this. All I know is that I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

Victor: Ok! Lets go to your home now.

Angel: Are you crazy? My dad will shoot you. I can’t take such a risk. And why do you want to do anything like that?

Victor: I will request your parents. Let me try it once please..

Angel: Nooo!

Victor: Please…

Angel: Ok! But I am really scared. What if something happened to you?

Victor: Don’t worry. I will be fine. Nothing will happen. At least let me try once.

Angel: Alright!



And they both went to her house. She knocked the door seriously praying for her mom to open the door. But it was her dad.


Angel’s Dad: Yes! Who is it? How can I help you? (and then Angel comes from behind). Angel, who is he?

Angel: Dad, he is Viccctor! He wants to talk to you.

Dad: What does he want to talk about? Young man, you don’t know I can shoot you right here. I am surprised how audacious you are.


and he laughs and continues – You don’t have to kill someone, who wants to commit a suicide!

Victor: Sir, I love your daughter and want to marry her. I promise you I will take good care of her and will try to give her all the luxuries of life. Please, allow me to marry her.

Dad: Your parents know about all this, I bet they would have denied too. Still you are here to convince me.. That’s strange..

Victor: I tried a lot to convince my parents but they are just not ready to listen anything. I am here with lot of hopes that atleast you will understand and will help us.

Dad: Young man! You are just too young to understand all this. She is elder than you. We both have different cultures, religion. This cannot happen. Better you leave my daughter alone otherwise you will be in a big problem.

Victor: Sir, I am prepared for everything… I don’t care if she is elder than me. 5-6 years is not a big difference. I will marry your daughter!

Dad: Get out of here before I kill you. Get out..


and Victor leaves her house with shattered dreams. Next day, she gives some excuse to her dad and leaves home to meet him.

Angel: What are we gonna do now Victor?

Victor: I have decided that we will marry soon. We will go against our parents and society and we will go away to far off place and will never come back. Ok Angel?

Angel: If this is the only option left, then I can’t help it. Lets go and get married.


They both went to the judicial court and got married in few days. Then they went to church and completed all the rituals and left the place forever with help of few friends. They went to some far away place so that no one can find them.

Victor took so much care of her and made sure she is comfortable. He sacrificed his career and home everything just to be with her. They became parents of a son and a daughter in 3 years.


TIME WENT BY AND AFTER 20 YEARS,

One day, Victor came to know that he has blood cancer and he won’t live for very long. He was sad, not because he was dieing but because Angel will never be able to accept such a setback. She will never be able to accept the fact that he is no more.

He decided that he won’t tell about this to anyone. For the last 20 years there was hardly an hour when they were not together. The world just doesn’t exist if the other one is not around.

In his last remaining days, he tried to collect as much money as he can from all his savings so that it can useful once he is not there. And one day HE DIED.

Just few moments back when he was about to die, he went near angel, hugged her tightly and kissed her on lips passionately, holding her hand, and that was the time he took his last breath.

He died in her beloved’s arms. Angel just wasn’t ready to accept the fact that he is no more. She tried a lot to wake him up but it was all in vein. Still her hand was in his hand and she was not ready to leave him.

Everyone tried to convince her but she was just not ready to listen. She kept on crying and repeating that


“ VICTOR, YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE, THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME TODAY.. THIS CANNOT HAPPEN.. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU”


And she kept on saying these words for 5 days nonstop. She cried for 5 days and died.

WHAT ABOUT ANGEL AND VICTOR AFTER THAT??

Well… They both met in heaven…. Their love is an epitome and will always be remembered forever. They will never die from any lover’s heart..
THEIR LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AND WILL ALWAYS BE ALIVE WITHIN ALL TRUE LOVERS…


Note: THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO THE CHINESE COUPLE – “Liu Guo Jiang” & “Xu Chao Qin” WHO STAYED IN CAVES FOR 50 YEARS ISOLATED FROM THE SOCIETY SO THAT THEY CAN BE TOGETHER.

THEY LOVED EACH OTHER SO MUCH THAT HE CARVED 6,000 STAIRS WITH HIS HANDS SO THAT SHE CAN COME DOWN TO THE MOUNTAIN EASILY.

THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE 10 FAMOUS LOVE STORIES OF ALL TIME IN CHINA.



**P.S. - This is a purely fictional story and it’s not intended to hurt anyone’s sentiments. I sincerely apologize if someone is hurt after reading it. Please do give suggestions and comments. Thank you all.

19 comments:

Dhirubhai said...

Awesome!!

Tabernacle of Serenity said...

thanks a lot dhiraj bhai!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome buddy............

keep writting..


Visit again for rest..

:)

http://scribedbyme.blogspot.com/

Tabernacle of Serenity said...

thanks mate!! really appreciate that.. :)

Anonymous said...

believe me..its 1 of the bettr qualities of story i have gone thru esp in this blogosphere..lovely..still i constructv suggestion i vil like to make...make it a bit shorter n crisper..bettr wud have splitted this story in 6-8 parts than 3..still its too long..even then cant take the credit of ur beautiful writin n presenting skill

Tabernacle of Serenity said...

@ vineet

Point take dude.. thanks a lot for ur compliments.. thanks :)

Anonymous said...

You can do more better by making it attractive by good theme and images

Ritika said...

description of angel looks personified it into very angelic...

nice story.. n sad ending always make me sad...perhaps i was sad...

bt den wen dey met in heaven...i was happy... keep it up..!! nice work dude..

www.rbritika.blogspot.com

Tabernacle of Serenity said...

thanks a lot ritika :)

Jon said...

Good one dude... You are a good writer. Be careful not to be formulaic. Remember to try out something new each time every time

Tabernacle of Serenity said...

@ Jon

sure man.. i will take care of that.. keep in touch.. thanks a lot!!

angel from heaven said...

So romatic and very bollywood style.

S. said...

Its amazing! :)

though its quite common one,i mean there are many stories like this,but yet its interesting to read. :)

hey plz dun think m poking nose,but i guess there is lil grammatical error in this line..

"Angel: Dad, his name is Victor. He is a nice guy and he loves me too. He family is catholic. Dad.. But I love her and it doesn’t matter."

It should be him no?

hf keep writing :)

Tabernacle of Serenity said...

@ Sunakshi

hehehe!! yea .. sorry for the typing error.. thanks .. i will change it now.. :)

Unknown said...

really nice,
but how did I get a mail for this post of your blog?

Mahalakshmi said...

hey...

its really good:) and interesting too...!u could check it again for some very li'l errors...otherwise its perfect:)

Lokesh sharma said...

OMG, Awesome,,, I liked it. keep writing.

Tabernacle of Serenity said...

hi guys, read my new post.. why role of a father is always underestimated. Hope you will like it.. do post your valuable comments there.. Thanks..

Yuvraj Lohiya said...

no words .. bt i can say awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
salute to you sir ..